Standard Pole Tents (delivery & set up)
- Normal Tent Delivery Schedule: For Saturday/Sunday rentals, the delivery will be on Friday between 10:00am-3:00pm (weather permitting). Pick-up will be Monday(weather permitting). The customer is still only charged for one day. For any other days, the tent will be scheduled for setting up on the day before and picked up on the day after (weather permitting).
- Tents are available in two sizes, 20'x20' and 20'x30'.
- Tents have a solid white canopy and do not have sides.
- Tents need to be set up as well as taken down when DRY. So, delivery times/dates could vary
- Tents need to be set up in a grassy area, away from any septic tanks, irrigation, and any underground electrical.
- We set up TENTS ONLY. Tables and chairs will be under the customer's decision as to where they are placed.
Standard Pole Tents DIY (do it yourself)
- Tents are the same as our delivery line of tents.
- When picking up tents, you will need a truck and trailer. Contents will not fit in an SUV/car.
- Tents need to be set up and taken down when DRY!
- Instruction sheet will be provided upon pick up date.